Ayrshire Whitework Square Cushion
Whitework cross-stitch dates back 1780 in the city of Ayr, Scotland. This velvet cushion with intricate white embroidery work on white backdrop has the touch of the Scottish artwork back in the 19th century. Floral sprigs and formal decorative motifs on the velvet cushion cover is the aesthetic that your room needs. Make your bed room look as royal as the Taj Mahal. The whitework gives the cushion cover an elegant marble touch to it and you cannot deny how aesthetic and gorgeous it looks. Get this cushion in your living room and make your couch look like the set of European castle.
This product has been hand-embroidered and there may be a slight irregularity between two pieces, that is a natural outcome of the handcrafting process.
|Product Size(Cms L x W x H)||45.00 X 45.00 X 0.00|
|Material||Front - Teal Velvet /Thread Embroidery /Hand Embroidery , Back - Teal Cotton|
- - 30%Anglican Vintage Candleware, MediumSpecial Price ₹2,450.00 "was" ₹3,500.00
- - 30%Anglican Vintage Candleware, SmallSpecial Price ₹2,100.00 "was" ₹3,000.00
- - 30%Antique Glass VaseSpecial Price ₹2,100.00 "was" ₹3,000.00
- - 30%Aqua Cloisonne Wall ArtSpecial Price ₹5,950.00 "was" ₹8,500.00
- - 30%Aurum Pillar HolderSpecial Price ₹4,340.00 "was" ₹6,200.00
- - 30%Ayrshire Whitework Rectangle CushionSpecial Price ₹3,010.00 "was" ₹4,300.00
- - 30%Ayrshire Whitework Square CushionSpecial Price ₹3,500.00 "was" ₹5,000.00
- - 30%Blue Sea Pillar Candle Holder, LargeSpecial Price ₹1,610.00 "was" ₹2,300.00
- - 30%Blue Sea Pillar Candle Holder, SmallSpecial Price ₹1,400.00 "was" ₹2,000.00
- - 30%Blue Sky Glass Candles, Set of 3Special Price ₹1,050.00 "was" ₹1,500.00